AWAKEN Youth Conference 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament Registration
You must be already registered for the Conference to join the tournament.
Tournament Guidelines and Rules
- Based on the number of groups, determine how long to set the time limit.
- A running clock, on the scoreboard, for all courts should begin at the same time.
- The clock does not stop at any point.
- If there are any ties at the end of regulation time, the next point to score will determine the winner of that game.
- Game Squad will call flagrant fouls.
- Players call their own fouls.
- The scorekeeper keeps the score for each court.
- When finished, the scorekeeper should report to Game Coordinator the team’s name who is advancing to the next round.
- If disputes occur as to who the winning team is, the Game Coordinator will have the final call on who advances.
- Ensure youth groups are on separate sides of the bracket.
- Ensure that groups on the same team are spread evenly throughout the bracket and do not meet until the final rounds of play.
- The top 4 teams will receive points for their team.
- Single elimination tournament.
- 6-9 girls, 6-9 guys, 10-12 girls, 10-12 guys
- All baskets will be worth 2 points.
- Not make it/take it.
- Shots must be taken back behind the back line for ANY change of possession. (Ex. Steal, rebound, score, out of bounds)
- For any foul, the ball is reset behind the back line.
- Only 3 players from each team may be on the court anytime.
- Subs are allowed but may only switch out after the round is completed.